Friday, October 9, 2020

 Negro League Team Bobbleheads




For those that have never been to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum and Hall of Fame, please accept my recommendation that it is worth the trip.  The Museum is located in Kansas City, Missouri and is every bit a first class venue.  The memorabilia is wonderful and the historical information very interesting.

I was able to visit there a few years ago and will likely visit again.  For those that love jazz music, there is also a jazz museum in the same building.

As I have become interested in getting well done "vintage boy" bobbleheads from MLB teams, I was thrilled to find the the Negro Leagues Museum also sells team bobbleheads from seventeen negro league teams.  They are available as a set or as individual pieces. The individual pieces are $25 each which is a very good asking price.

I expect to add these, although likely one at a time, as the full set is $359 (which includes 16 of the 17). The full set comes with gold bases rather than green.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

    Bobblehead Want List - October 2020, Part 2 The second installment of my current wish list includes a group of five that are at the lowe...