Friday, October 9, 2020

 Beginning today, I am going to attempt to put some extra effort into publishing my list and finding ways to make both the list and my existing collection more interesting. Not that I am expecting an audience, but because it is useful to learn to better use the tools of blogging.  

So, in hopes that this is my final boring post, I am updating my Top 25 want list to a current state:


Previously published            New Want List

1 Boog PowellBoog Powell
2 Andre DawsonAndre Dawson
3 Lefty O'DoulLefty O'Doul
4 Jacob deGromJacob deGrom
5 StomperBill Melton 
6 Mookie WilsonMookie Wilson
7 Noah SyndergaardNoah Syndergaard
8 Paul Molitor (Mgr)Bert Campaneris
9 Eric DavisLou Gehrig (MN SGA)
10 Rickey HendersonRickey Henderson
11 Eric HosmerEric Hosmer
12 Stan MusialEllis Valentine
13 David OrtizDavid Ortiz
14 Giancarlo StantonMatt Chapman
15 Max ScherzerMax Scherzer
16 Brian DozierRogers Hornsby
17 Carlos MayCarlos May
18 Mike MoustakasMike Moustakas
19 Rick Vaughn Rick Vaughn
20 Jose FernandezJose Fernandez
21 Troy TulowitzkiJoe Tinker
22 Marcus StromanMarcus Stroman
23 Freddie FreemanFreddie Freeman (2018)
24 Cody BellingerMariano Rivera
25 Jake ArrietaJake Arrieta

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Bobblehead Want List - October 2020, Part 2 The second installment of my current wish list includes a group of five that are at the lowe...